Gasp! It’s August!August 9th, 2011
That’s right, folks; more than two thirds of the summer has flown behind us. And in case the store aisles full of pencils, notebooks and protractors didn’t tip you off, the school year is just around the corner.
That means you have less than a month to make this summer count! And in case you want to know how, we thought we’d give you our “must list” for the summer:
- Have a bonfire with friends (s’ mores included!)
- Take a dip in Lake Mead
- Walk a Southern California beach
- Camp out in the backyard
- Plant some flowers or veggies
- Make homemade lemonade
- Perfect your best rib marinade
- Stay up all night
- Organize a neighborhood softball game
- FLIP OUT at our $10 free jump!
- Play dodge ball (at FLIPnOUT, of course!)
But don’t stop there! What’s on your summer must list? Tell us today – then get to playing!